INSPYRE EVO EXPERT XL 2019
The EVO range from Inspyre Bicycles is certainly the best weapon to win these first races. Start, Manual, Jumps ... with the EVO no limit.
Tested and approved by the Inspyre Next Gen team, the EVO is also on the third step of the world challenge in Baku with Lukas Chaudun.
Certainly the best bike in its category.
|TAILLE RIDER||1m48 - 1.68m|
|CADRE||20’’TT / Premium alloy 6061-T6 / hydroformed tubes / Reactiv Geometry|
|FOURCHE||1”-1/8 -Inspyre Evo 100% Crmo|
|GUIDON||Inspyre – 6.5’’x 26’’- 9°BS – 2°US|
|POTENCE||Inspyre Evo Top Load 1’’-1/8 – 50 mm|
|JDD||Neco sealed bearings ZS44/25.4 | ZS44/26.4|
|LEVIER||Tektro® V-Brake Alu|
|ETRIER FREIN||Tektro® V-Brake Alu|
|SELLE||Box Components Echelon 27.2mm|
|PEDALIER||Forward Joyride 2 pcs Alu 170mm|
|BB TYPE||External BB EB24|
|JANTE AV||Inspyre Evo Aluminium double walls|
|JANTE AR||Inspyre Evo Aluminium double walls surfacing with CNC|
|MOYEU AV||Inspyre Evo - Sealed bearings|
|MOYEU AR||Inspyre Evo - 96 pts - Sealed bearings - Tape 16 Teeth|
|TIRES||Vee Tire® Speedbooster 20’’x1.60 (Front) / Vee Tire® Speedbooster 20’’x1.60 (Rear)|
|WEIGHT||8,53 Kgs w/pedals|
The EVO range from Inspyre Bicycles is certainly the best weapon to win these first races.
Equipped with a frame with triple-butted hydroformed tubes to put material where it's needed, the EVO is one of the lightest bikes in its class.
For 2019 the EVO's equipment evolved with the arrival of a Forward Joyride 2 piece forged aluminum crankset offering more stiffness and significant weight gain, the Vee Tire® Speedbooster tires and the Forward AM seat clamp landing on the whole range.
Because the tastes and colors of kids and adults are not the same, Inspyre has decided to decline the EVO Mini up Expert Black Candy color and from Expert XL Black / Gray, always with water decal for a clean look.
- New Premium Alloy 6061-T6 frame featuring new dropouts with integrated chaintensioners and disc ready NEW
- Reactiv Geometry Frame with water decal
- Box Components® seat
- Integrated chain tensioner NEW
- Sealed bearing rear hub with 96 points of contact
- Vee Tire® Speedbooster tyres NEW
- Double wall rims with CNC Machined brake sidewalls on te rear
- Tektro® brake with specific levers for kids on Mini and Junior
- New Forward Joyride crankset Aluminium 2pcs with external bottom brack EB24 NEW
- Adapted Gear ratio
- Top Tube Length : 20"
- Head Angle : 73°
- Seat Angle : 70°
- Rear Base length : 13.20”
- BB Height : 11"